Many thanks to Tenacity T. for the nomination. (tenacitydotcom.wordpress.com)
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Add these rules to your blog.
3. Answer all the questions asked.
4. Display a picture of the award.
5. Nominate up to 12 other bloggers who are funny, inspiring and most of all, entertaining.
1. Why did you start to blog?
I have tried to answer this question a few times. I used to say I started blogging for mental salvation and also at the behest of my youngest daughter who said “don’t sit around and think about what dad did to you, write about it.” I think now, I started blogging because I decided to stop lying for, covering up for, making excuses for and defending a lying, cheating, worthless maggot.
2. What is your favorite book?
I have answered this question as well and the answer is always the same. I don’t have a favorite book because I don’t read books. I do have a book though, so I guess it would be my favorite. It is the family bible that belonged to my grandparents. Alas, the family history pages are blank and how I wish they had been filled in.
3. What do you dislike the most?
I would say a lack of honor. That encompasses a wide range of human behavior. I despise people who have no honor. I loathe them and I resent their very existence.
4. What is your favorite food at the mall?
I don’t go to the mall anymore and haven’t in many, many years. When I did go, my favorite food was a Cinnabon with an extra cup of icing, accompanied by a cup of coffee from Barnies’.
5. What is your favorite pastime?
I could say writing is my favorite pastime but I detest it. I really don’t have a favorite pastime. Maybe breathing?
I nominate everybody who wants to participate.