My thanks to Elizabeth @marriagetroublesite.wordpress.com for the nomination.
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself.
3. Nominate up to 15 people for the award.
4. Let the people know they have been nominated.
SEVEN FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I have the rarest eye color in the world. So does my youngest daughter. Only 2% of the entire population have green eyes. Not only do we have green eyes, we both have central heterochromia iridum. Our pupils are surrounded by yellow and the outer iris is green. I also have sectoral heterochromia. I have a brown spot in one of my eyes. She does not.
My oldest daughter has the appearance of complete heterochromia, like David Bowie. Like him, hers is the result of an injury which is technically called aniscoria. She was hit in the face by a hard kicked soccer ball and one pupil is permanently frozen in a dilated position.
2. I never had wisdom teeth nor did my mama. That is a result of a mutation that happens in 35% of the population. Unfortunately, I didn’t pass that along to any of my children.
There is recent evidence that the suppression of wisdom teeth was a mutation that popped up in China three to four hundred thousand years ago.
3. My feet are so different, they look like they belong to separate people. They are also different sizes. (I wouldn’t be surprised if one day I found out that I was the result of a scientific experiment gone horribly wrong.)
4. I’ve scared many a neighbor (and still do) by walking down a ladder from my roof, like I walk down stairs. It never made any sense to me to crawl down a ladder backward.
5. I can spell complete sentences and have never met but one other person who not only could understand every word I spell, they could respond in kind.
6. If I care about you and you need me, I would crawl on my hands and knees to the ends of the Earth to help you…but if you fuck me over, you’re on your own.
7. I really hate to write and I think everything I write is rubbish.
Robert Matthew Goldstein@robertmgoldsmith.wordpress.com