“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
The award was created by Okoto Enigma. Here is the link: http://okotenigma.wordpress.com
A big thank you to Geminilvr at https://andthentherewasone.wordpress.com
She is a fellow Gemini who is, as she puts it, “navigating the waters of dating and relationships.” She writes touching, poignant posts and make you feel every emotion she is feeling. If you aren’t already following her, give her a visit.
Rules For The Nominees:
• Display the award logo on your blog. √
• List the Rules. √
• Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog. √
• Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. √
• Tell your readers three things about yourself. √
• Answer five questions from the nominee. √
• Nominate anywhere from ten to twenty bloggers. √
• Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog. √
• Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question. √
• Share the link to your best post. √
Three Things About Myself:
1. According to Duke Energy, I use the least power of anybody in my entire area.
That must be why I am covered in bruises from running into things in the dark.
2. The sound of barking dogs affects me physically and psychologically.
It shoots my blood pressure all the way up to normal and makes me want to scream.
3. I’m supposed to be a “water sign.”
I find that hard to believe since I don’t like to be around it, in it or on it and I really dislike the ocean.
The Five Questions Asked by Geminisilvr:
1. If you were able to pick one dream location to live, where would you choose?
Either Scotland or Ireland.
2. What is your favorite genre of music?
I like Celtic, classical and I like most of the oldies from the sixties.
3. Besides blogging, what is a favorite activity of yours?
Talking to my RBS.
4. What is one food you would never give up?
I could give up any food but it would be hard for me to give up water.
5. If you could pick one superpower, what would it be and why?
I would be “The Mighty Warrior of Justice” because there is too much injustice in the world.
Five Questions For My Nominees:
1. Would you jump in front of a bus for a complete stranger?
2. If you could go back in time and change one day in your life, which day would it be and why?
3. What is your favorite word?
4. The weird question: If you knew you could get away with it, would you rob a bank?
I can’t do a link to my best post. I think it’s yet to be written.