A big thank you to Stephanie at makingtimeforme for the nomination. She is (to use the words of another blogger describing her) a prolific blogger. She writes about all sorts of things, is tremendously supportive and unselfishly promotes other bloggers’ work. Her “spotlights” and “weekly updates” are well worth viewing.
• Write a post with the award picture shown above.
• Nominate up to 12 other bloggers who are funny, inspiring, and most of all ENTERTAINING!
• Thank the person who nominated you by tagging their blog.
• Answer the five questions listed below.
The five questions are:
1. Why did you start a blog in the first place?
I think I remember my youngest daughter saying “let’s do a blog.” I had no idea what I was doing but I thought I’d give it a shot.
2. What is your favorite book?
I always struggle with this question because I don’t read books. The only book I ever read was Ambulance Girl so I guess it would be my favorite.
3. What do you dislike the most?
I dislike injustice, prejudice, infidelity, dishonor, immorality, liars and narrow-mindedness.
4. What is your favorite food item from the mall?
I haven’t been to a mall in more than twenty years but when I used to go, I would always get a Barnies’ coffee (long before Starbucks) and a Cinnabon with an extra cup of icing.
5. What is your favorite pastime activity?
1. Robert Goldstein
8. Tikeetha T