A huge thank you to Robert Goldstein for nominating me for the Real Neat Blog Award! He is a wonderful blogger who walks us through his life with DID. If you don’t already follow his blog, take a look. It will enlighten, move and inspire you. Also, take a look at the breathtaking artwork he displays.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like.
- Let them know you nominated them.
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
QUESTIONS FOR ME:
Where do most visits from your blog come from?
The United States.
What is your favorite sport?
What has been a special moment for you so far in 2016?
There have been several. Every time I am nominated for an award and/or receive an
What is your favorite quote?
My favorite quote USED to be “God plants no sorrow on limbs too weak to bear.” NOW my
favorite quote is “those who don’t know the value of loyalty can never appreciate the cost of betrayal.”
What was your favorite class when still in school?
It would be a toss-up between Science/Biology and English.
Anything you wished to have learned earlier?
How to read people and not trust so completely.
What musical instrument have you tried to play?
I used to play the piano, but only by ear.
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
- What is the strangest, most unexplainable thing that has ever happened to you?
- A candy bar or a doughnut?
- Would you give mouth to mouth resuscitation to a homeless person?
- What movie could you watch over and over?
- What is something that would be almost impossible for you to give up?
- What is the worst punishment you suffered as a child?
- When was the last time you lied and to whom? (I hope it wasn’t me.)