- Display Award
- Thank the person who nominated you
- List 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate up to 10 bloggers
A big thank you to survivednarc for the nomination. She is a wonderful blogger, poetess, story teller and supporter.
SEVEN FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I was once commissioned by Mary Kay Cosmetics to be a hand model. Two days before the photo shoot, I was washing dishes and stuck my left hand in a glass. The glass broke and I was left with a two inch gash. My career ended before it began and I still have a pretty remarkable scar.
- The first time I was ever kissed by a man was on my twenty-first birthday. I didn’t like it because he didn’t ask. He just grabbed me and kissed me.
- I am incapable of brain freeze due to thicker than normal bone covering the nerves on my soft pallet.
- When I thought I was “married” my signature was so unique that nobody could come anywhere close to duplicating it….not even somebody who was known to be an excellent forger.
- For years, I drank a gallon of milk a day. I bought eight gallons at a time and if I got down to three, I started getting the heebie-jeebies and would go buy five more. I gave it up three years ago and have never had another sip nor have I ever given it a second thought.
- My house is decorated in shabby chic style. All my furniture is white and each room has a different accent color.
- I had natural childbirth with all four of my children. Even the episiotomy and subsequent suturing was with no anesthetic. The anesthesia they used in those days was ineffective on me.