This is the second Liebster Award nomination I have received and I am just as honored as I was the first time.
Heartfelt thanks to makingtimeforme for the nomination.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Display the Award
- Answer 10 questions asked about you
- Ask 10 questions from your nominees
- Nominate up to 10 people for the award
- Notify them via social media or a comment on their post
TEN QUESTIONS ASKED BY MY NOMINEE:
- What is your favorite blogging topic or inspiration?
The inspiration for my blog was for therapy. I had kept so many things inside after having suffered through a marriage to a narcissistic sociopath for almost forty years. I decided to write about the experience.
- What is your writing style?
I would say it’s “flying by the seat of my pants.” I had never written anything, other than letters and emails.
- Who is your favorite book author?
This is bad, but I don’t have a favorite author because I don’t read books.
- What is your greatest achievement so far?
I guess my greatest achievement so far is actually having survived (with or without functionality.)
- Where are places you want to go?
I would like to go to Ireland, Scotland and Israel. I would love to see the Vietnam Veterans’ Memorial, the 911 Memorial and Las Vegas.
- What’s your motto in life?
Be true to yourself.
- When was the last time you did something for the first time?
The last time I did something for the first time was when I had a Margarita with Loser. Not being a drinker, I got hammered and threw up all over his car. Yay me!
- I want to be known as someone who?
- Sunrise or Sunset?
It used to be sunrise. I would hit the floor running after having planned what I was going to do, be it make a quilt, paint a room or cut something out of wood.
Now, it’s sunset. The day is over and hopefully, my thoughts will succumb to restful sleep.
- Best ice cream flavor?
Again, I’ll be a disappointment. I don’t care for ice cream. When my mama had given everybody a bowl of ice cream but me, I asked her if I could have some. She picked up her bowl, said “of course your royal highness” and smashed it in my face.
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
- What is your worst habit or vice?
- What do you collect?
- What is the one thing that immediately brings a smile to your face?
- Describe yourself in one word.
- If you were passing by an empty house and the door was open, would you go in and look around?
- What is the strangest thing you have ever found?
- What is one thing you always wanted as a child and never got?
- Would you lie under oath to protect a friend or family member?
- If you saw a homeless person being abused, would you intervene?
- If you had to leave your home due to a natural disaster and could only take five things with you, what would they be?
*I would love to nominate annasnow but she is not a blogger. She has been a faithful follower and sometimes her comments would leave me literally laughing my ass off. She is as sharp as a tack and her wit is unparalleled. So to you annasnow…a huge thank you!