- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate up to 11 bloggers to receive the award.
- Answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Tell other readers 11 facts about you.
- Give your nominees 11 questions to answer.
A big thank you to makingtimeforme for the nomination! This blogger is a singe mom, who shares her thoughts with in-dept, honest feelings about traveling along her road to once again, living life. She offers such encouragement to others and is quick to try to help new bloggers find an audience. Give her a read!
QUESTIONS FOR ME:
- What is your favorite drink?
My favorite drink is water.
- What do you enjoy the most about blogging?
Blogging has been therapeutic for me and has opened my lonely world to the most kind, supportive group of people I have ever known. They have given me hope and strength at the darkest time of my life.
- Is it important to have a few good friends or a lot of acquaintances?
I would rather have one or two good friends who I trusted without question than a multitude of “fair weather friends.”
- At what do you excel?
I used to excel at quiltmaking.
- If you could only read one book, which one would it be?
I am a notorious non-reader but if I had to read a book, I would re-read the only book I have ever read: Ambulance Girl.
- Where are you located?
I live in the South.
- How long have you been blogging?
Since July, 2015.
- What do you hope to get out of blogging?
I hope to continue to get what I have been getting.
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
- Dog or cat?
I am definitely a cat person.
- All is true in love and war?
I don’t know about all is true in love and war, but I don’t believe that all is fair in love and war.
11 FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I am 65 years old but people are surprised when they hear it.
- I am a true blue and loyal friend.
- I am a real Southern Belle.
- I will go to the mat for you but if you fuck me over, we are through.
- I have never voted.
- I have never eaten a shrimp, a crab leg or a lobster.
- I don’t like ice cream.
- I haven’t eaten a piece of chicken in more than seventeen years.
- I love power tools.
- I will attempt anything that interests me.
- I have never had a sip of beer or wine.
MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
- If you could change history, how would you do it?
- If you could live in another time period, when would it be?
- If you believe in Heaven, who would you like to meet there?
- What would like for your legacy to be?
- Have you ever met somebody who was worth risking everything for?
- What is one thing you would change about your looks?
- Who do you think is the most handsome man/woman in the world?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- If you find a penny, do you pick it up?
- If a stray animal came to your door, would you take it in?
- Who is the person you admire the most?
- mark my word
- Angelica Kidd